Write for Us
Our readers are an important part of our community and we love hearing from them. Books & Ballads blog is a meeting ground for book lovers and creative introverts. A shot of coffee, wine, or chocolate completes the picture. If you have something to contribute, we'd like to hear from you. We publish book reviews, author and artist interviews, your Books & Ballads experience, author signing experiences, reading experiences, and personal stories. Shoot us a message and we'll see what we can do.
We welcome guest posts, articles, how tos, personal stories, videos, reviews and beauty hacks.
Please follow the following guidelines when submitting a guest post to our blog:
1. We accept the following kinds of posts:
a) T-shirt experience/ review of one of our products.
b) General articles on books : Eg: book reviews, author interviews, reading experiences, your visit to an author signing or book fair etc. Please include photographs with your posts.
c) We are happy to publish your videos on our blog. If you're a vlogger and would rather submit a video link, please do so. However, these should be catered specifically to our audience and mention Books & Ballads. They must also be shot with good lighting and be professional quality.
d) We also publish artist interviews and how-tos. If you're a recording artist, musician, painter, illustrator and have something quirky to offer, get in touch at email@example.com.
e) Personal stories: If you would like to share a personal story that fits the theme of our blog, drop us an e-mail and we can talk about it.
f) If your post doesn't fit in any of these categories but is relevant to our website, please drop us an e-mail and we'll take it from there.
2. All guest posts (except general fashion) must include photos. For product experiences and reviews, please incude a photo of yourself in our T-shirts. For personal stories and reading experiences, include photos that complement your article.
3. Please proofread and format all posts (bullet points and pictures) before sending them to us. Also, please do not include any self-promotional links or messages within the article body. That's what the author bio is for. We publish the link to your website and two social media links so that our readers can find you.
3. E-mail all guest posts and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with three back links (blog/ website/youtube + two social media).
4. Your posts will be shared on our social media pages and blog. We ask that you share the post on your social media profiles too for maximum exposure.
5. We reserve the right to edit, format and alter the post to appeal to our audience. The copyright remains with you. We publish all posts under an exclusive license so we ask that your articles should not be published on your blog or any other websites. There is however, an exception for videos which may be uploaded on your youtube channel.
Can't wait to hear from you all.