Best Fall Fragrances: 2016 Edition
Posted on 29 September 2016
Fall is officially here and that mean everything that smells pumpkin, spice and sweet. Today, we bring you five of the best Fall fragrances.
1. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte by Bath & Body Works: If you love sweet things, you'll love this one. Decadent, sweet and comforting, this scent with notes of sugar pumpkin, caramel, vanilla orchid, apple and vanilla is the perfect 'lift me up' for this Fall. This scent does make you hungry, though.
2. Crisp Fall Night by Yankee Candles: Everybody needs a candle for fall and this one with notes of bergamot, grapefruit, black peppercorn, lavender, cedar, and lakeside moss is the perfect candle to remind you of fall nights.
3. Essence in Color by Narciso Rodriguez: This timeless scent is perfect for the classy lady. With touches of amber, incense, musk and clean white florals, this light fragrance is a welcome addition to your collection.
4. Pumpkin Crunch Cake by Nature's Garden: If you're looking for a fragrance oil to liven up your house, this one might be the answer. The aroma of pumpkin pie, yellow cake, melted butter, pecans and spice is sure to leave you hungry.
5. Velvet by Oscar de la Renta: Sultry women need this one. This luxurious scent blends white amber, orange flower and black currant with a splash of patchouli.