Romance Novel Recommendations for Valentine's Day
Posted on 11 February 2016
Romance Novel Recommendations for Valentine’s Day
Good morning book lovers. Valentine’s Day is drawing close this is the right time to catch up on some romance novels. Here are a few breezy, romantic, funny and passionate reads for book lovers to enjoy this weekend.
Have a romantic Valentine’s Day filled with books, chocolate, coffee and of course, love.
- Nobody’s Baby but Mine- Susan Elizabeth Phillips: Physics Professor meets Quarterback. This one night stand is clearly a lot more.
- Bet me- Jennifer Crusie: Wanna make a bet on this one?
- Can you keep a secret?- Sophie Kinsella: LOL. Warning: You will laugh out loud so read this one at home.
- Something Borrowed- Emily Giffin: The good girl has her day.
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell: A cute office romance about an IT guy who reads the female protagonist’s mails.
- Bridget Jones’ Diary- Helen Fielding: The mother of all chick lit.
- Match me if you can- Susan Elizabeth Phillips: Funny, witty, charming.
- The Trouble with Valentine’s Day- Rachel Gibson: So appropriate for Valentine’s Day!
- Public Displays of Affection- Susan Donovan: Funny, sizzling, good chemistry.
- Seduction and Snacks- Tara Sivec: Who can resist sarcasm and chocolate, right?
- Just the Sexiest Man Alive- Julie James: Witty, hot and unforgettable.
- Paradise- Judith McNaught: Intense, passionate- contemporary romance at its best.
- Vision in White- Nora Roberts: Popular for a reason.
- Face the Fire- Nora Roberts: A witch and a businessman- not that makes a unique romance.
- The Law of Attraction- N.M. Silber: Smart, witty, romantic.
- It Had to be You- Susan Elizabeth Phillips: Humorous and sizzling.
- The Rosie Project- Graeme Simision: Professor meets barmaid- Modern romantics rejoice.
- I’ll be There- Samantha Chase: An old school romance set in Portland.
- Perfect- Judith McNaught: A teacher and an actor turned convict fall in love in this ‘perfect’ book.
- Practice Makes Perfect- Julie James: Another great book filled with wit, passion and lawyers by Julie James.
- Almost Heaven- Judith McNaught: Judith McNaught doing what she does best.
- Romancing Mr. Bridgerton- Julia Quinn: The best book in the Bridgerton series.
- The Devil in Winter- Lisa Kleypas: Popular
- The Paid Companion- Amamda Quick: Great chemistry, suspense and sex.
- Faro’s Daughter- Georgette Heyer: Strong heroine, smart hero and an eye for historical detail meet in this book.
- When Beauty Tamed the Beast- Eloisa James: Beauty and the Beast, historical romance version.
- Fool me Twice- Meredith Duran: Second chances happening.
- Private Arrangements- Sherry Thomas: Well-written and entertaining.
- Guardian Angel- Julie Garwood: Deception, love, redemption.
- Outlander- Diana Gabaldon: Classic time-travel historical romance.
My Top 5 Books of 2017: Mid-Year Version
Hello there. Today, we've got a new post for you. I will ...
Best Fashion Books For Your Coffee Table
Best Fashion Books For Your Coffee Table A coffee tab...
13 Books About Fashion You Need to Read
Fresh On The Mind: 13 Books About Fashion You Need To Re...