5 Quirky Treats to Try this Fall
Posted on 27 October 2016
Fall is in the air and that means everything maple, spice, apple, and pumpkin is too. So, why not take a unique view on these classic ingredients? That's what some bloggers did. Today, we're bringing you 5 unusual fall recipes to up the quirkiness factor in your kitchen.
1. Sweet Potato Snickerdoodles: Ever thought of combining sweet potatoes and a classic cookie? Well, Country Living did and here's the result.
2. Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread: This unique recipe is a great was to jazz up those boring apples. The best part is, it's really easy. Now, you have no excuse to not make it. Click on the image for the recipe.
3. Banana Maple Yoghurt Parfait: Trying to be healthy this fall? We've got you covered Here's a simple and delicious recipe by Cathy from Lemon Tree Dwelling to nourish you this Fall. This recipe is also great for those who live in warmer places. Click on the image for the recipe.
4. Spiced Apple Cider Sangria: For those with mature tastebuds, here's a recipe to try this fall. This spiced apple cider sangria by Tina from My Life as a Mrs. is a unique take on fall drinks. This recipe also makes a good Thanksgiving drink. Click on the image for the recipe (also includes a version with no alcohol).
5. Pumpkin Nutella Crepe Cake: No dessert list can be complete without some Nutella! So, we bring you a unique pumpkin Nutella crepe cake recipe from Half Baked Harvest. Enjoy!
What are some of your favorite fall recipes? Share in the comments section below.
Well, we don't do any cooking but if you're looking for a warm, comfy sweatshirt while you do the cooking, then we have something for you. Click on the button below to see what we've got for you.
Disclaimer: Books & Ballads does not claim to own the right to these images. They are properties of their respective owners who have been credited above.