5 Petite Fashion Bloggers You Need to Follow on Instagram
Posted on 23 June 2016
Being a petite woman can be challenging especially when it comes to buying clothes. Today, we bring you a list of five petite bloggers who are turning heads with their sense of style. No matter what body type you have, you'll be able to find petite fashion inspiration on their Instagram accounts.
1. Jean Wong of Extra Petite: Jean has a very classic and feminine sense of style. She's also great at putting together pieces that look professional and classy. If you're looking for some feminine petite inspiration, check her out.
2. Kelly Tucker of Alternations Needed: Kelly presents a great alternative for those who are tomboys at heart. With her love for men's clothes and quirky sense of fashion, she truly stands out.
3. Nadia Aboulhosn of nadiaaboulhosn.com: If you're a curvy petite fashionista, Nadia is your go to girl. At 5"3, not only is she a great fashion blogger but also a successful model and designer. There's a lot you can learn from her blog and Instagram page.
4. Kileen of Cute and Little: If you think it's hard to dress a petite woman, think again. Kileen, a mom, wife, a fashion blogger and a 5' tall fashion icon is decoding petite fashion for moms. If you're pregnant or a mom, her blog is a great source of fashion inspiration.
5. Modest Man Style: We didn't want the men to feel left out. This blog offers great fashion advice for shorter men (5"6 and below). Check it out.