5 Casual Wear Pieces to Buy This Winter
Posted on 20 October 2016
When we hear about Fall/ Winter fashion, all we hear about are chic knits, trousers, plaids, boots and scarves. But, what about casual wear? We didn't want you quirksters to feel left out so we decided to do a post on the top five casual wear pieces you need to invest in this Winter.
1. The Oversized Sweater: Now, all those turtlenecks and cardigans are fine but nothing beats the warmth of an oversized sweater. And having a little extra space to hide that holiday food belly never hurts.
2. The Straight-Leg Jeans: When it comes do jeans, the trends are always changing. It's bootcut, then skinny, then flared, then skinny again....it's hard to keep up with. Just go for a simple, straight-leg pair of denim to keep you warm this winter.
3. The Quirky Tote: Now, everybody needs chic tote in their wardrobe to jazz things up. With all those depressing dark colors, a statement tote is all you need to make your life brighter. This one from Books & Ballads' Winter Collection is a star. Click on the image to check it out.
4. The Comfy Sweatshirt: Sweatshirts are the holy grail of casual winter fashion. If you live on the west coast or an area that stays relatively warm during the winter, opt for a sweatshirt over a sweater. Click on the image to learn more.
5. The Cute Beanie: Beanies come in all shapes and sizes. Are you one of those people who feels the chill in their ears? Then you need a cute beanie with coverage. Our favorites are the ones with a pom-pom at the top. What about you?
That's all for today. Let us know what your casual wear favorites are for the winter.See you next week!
10 Questions on Writing & Publishing with Ali Luke: Interview
Today, we have author Ali Luke of Aliventures telling us ...
Author Interview: E.J. Mellow
I'm so excited to introduce our next author. E.J. Mellow ...
Books & Ballads Giveaway
Good morning, bookworms. Today, we have some exciting new...